Ann Arbor retrofits pedestrian lights with LED decorative post top luminaires, improving energy efficiency and enhancing the quality of light downtown.
Ann Arbor, MI
Downtown Ann Arbor Improves Walkways with LED Luminaires
What you'll learn:
- Over $100,000 saved annually.
- The payback period for the retrofit investment was only 3.3 years.
- Efficiency for the retrofit areas was improved by 60%.
- A wide range of product benefits include operational efficiencies, increased safety, and improved sustainability.
- Partnering to engineer custom LED lighting solutions to preserve historic fixtures.
“The ‘instant-on’ and dimming ability of LEDs offer additional energy savings through control strategies that can brighten and dim based on time of day, ambient light, or any other control parameters desired.”
Electrical Engineer & Controls Supervisor, Revolution Lighting
Join Our list to get updated when we publish new case studies, and other helpful resources.