Decorative Lights, Advanced Controls Bring Better Light to Arlington
Arlington County retrofits decorative pedestrian lights with advanced control solutions, improving energy efficiency and enhancing the quality of light downtown.
What you'll learn:
- Over $175,000 saved annually.
- The payback period for the retrofit investment was only 3 years.
- Efficiency for the retrofit areas was improved by 65%.
- A wide range of product benefits include operational efficiencies, increased safety, and improved sustainability.
- Delivering comprehensive control capabilities of all municipal street and roadway lighting.
“Arlington will be the first known county in the world to have lights that are 100 percent dark sky compliant, which means they don’t shoot any glare up toward the sky. The project is going well and we are happy with the program.”
Manager of Arlington City & County Street Standards
Join Our list to get updated when we publish new case studies, and other helpful resources.