Effective Date: September 1, 2018
Section 1. Information Collection Practices.
Section 1.1. Types of Information Collected.
- Traffic Data Collected. As is true of most web sites, we automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site and store it in log files: (1) IP addresses; (2) web servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to request us to contact you, we require you provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address).
Section 1.2. Uses of Information Collected.
- Company Use of the Information. We use Contact Data to contact you when necessary, answer your inquires or to send you information about our company or our services.
- Service Providers. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those aspects of the Site that require your Personal Information.
Section 1.3. Tracking Technologies / Cookies.
Section 2. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected].
Section 3. Updates and Changes to the Policy.
Section 4. Contact information.
Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc.
177 Broad Street, 12th Floor
Stamford, CT 06901