Pasadena City College leads sustainability efforts by choosing Revolution Lighting LED solutions to reduce its carbon footprint.
Home › Resources › Case Studies › Pasadena City College
Pasedena City College Cuts Carbon Footprint With LEDs
What you'll learn:
- Over $329,000 saved annually.
- The payback period for the retrofit investment was only 5.6 years.
- Efficiency for the retrofit areas was improved by 60%.
- A wide range of product benefits include operational efficiencies, increased safety, and improved sustainability.
- Our convenient and durable direct wire solutions deliver superior light output to create high quality learning environments for students and faculty.
“We start saving money on the first day the LEDs are installed, so the payback is instantaneous.”
CFO and Assistant Vice President
Dr. Richard van Pelt
Join Our list to get updated when we publish new case studies, and other helpful resources.