Stamford, CT significantly reduces long term energy and maintenance costs for its public schools by choosing Revolution Lighting LED solutions.
Home › Resources › Case Studies › Stamford Public Schools
Stamford Public Schools Improve Energy Use and Light Output with LEDs
What you'll learn:
- Over $900,000 saved annually.
- The payback period for the retrofit investment was only 3.5 years.
- Efficiency for the retrofit areas was improved by 65%.
- A wide range of product benefits include improved lighting levels, a significant reduction in energy usage, as well as lowered maintenance costs.
- Our convenient and durable direct wire solutions deliver superior light output to create high quality learning environments for students and faculty.
“We are very capital-constrained, so it is important to me to find projects where we can invest capital where there is a positive return. This is an example of this. The Energy Improvement District (EID) project will save us money, provide better lighting, and reduce our carbon footprint. It’s a win-win-win.”
Join Our list to get updated when we publish new case studies, and other helpful resources.