Stamford, CT significantly reduces long term energy and maintenance costs for its public schools by choosing Revolution Lighting LED solutions.
Stamford Public Schools Improve Energy Use and Light Output with LEDs
What you'll learn:
- Over $900,000 saved annually.
- The payback period for the retrofit investment was only 3.5 years.
- Efficiency for the retrofit areas was improved by 65%.
- A wide range of product benefits include improved lighting levels, a significant reduction in energy usage, as well as lowered maintenance costs.
- Our convenient and durable direct wire solutions deliver superior light output to create high quality learning environments for students and faculty.
“We are very capital-constrained, so it is important to me to find projects where we can invest capital where there is a positive return. This is an example of this. The Energy Improvement District (EID) project will save us money, provide better lighting, and reduce our carbon footprint. It’s a win-win-win.”
Join Our list to get updated when we publish new case studies, and other helpful resources.