Wirelessly Control Your Entire Outdoor Lighting Network
The Sentinel Gateway is a 450-465MHz transceiver hub that manages network communication between Sentinel nodes for remote monitoring and lighting control applications. The Gateway coordinates communication in the lighting network, including transmitting control commands, receiving operating status for each fixture, and download of performance history of each node. The Gateway also provides the user interface (dashboard), and database for control, monitoring, scheduling, and reporting via embedded web pages, eliminating the need for a host PC, server or PC software for remote log-in. This allows the user to access the dashboard from any PC using an internet connection and a typical web browser. The Gateway can be fully configured and controlled via Ethernet, WiFi, or Cellular connection, allowing it to be located virtually anywhere and accessed remotely. When combined with a network of Sentinel Nodes, the Sentinel lighting control system will optimize lighting performance, maintenance and energy conservation.
- Locker Rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Lecture Halls
- Utility Rooms
- Data Centers
- Kitchen Areas
Limited Warranty Guarantees
- Frequency Band: FCC Part 90 450-465 MHz
- Number of RF Channels: up to 3
- Compatible Control Protocols: BACnet IP
- Number of Nodes per Gateway: up to 30,000
- Maximum Data Rate: 20kbps
- Transmit Output Power: +35dBm
- Typical Receiver Sensitivity: -115dBm
- Maximum Recommended Distance BetweenGateway and Luminaires: 5 miles LOS
- Software updates: Remotely OTA (Over The Air)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 70 ºC
- Environmental Rating: IP65
- Input Power: 90-305VAC
- Average/Peak Power Consumption: 4W average/25W peak
- Battery Backup: Optional – 12 hour backup1
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount/Wall Mount, Indoor/Outdoor, Remote Antenna
- Remotely Accessible, Web-Based, Embedded User Interface
- Ethernet, WiFi, or Cellular Connection
1 Not UL listed.
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Ordering Information: Lead times will vary depending on options selected. Contact Sales for details.